Monday, March 28, 2011

WEEKEND FINDS

This is the wonderful wall shelf that I purchased from Dirk...and the dollies are from Dora...I love it .....

These are eggs that I bought online..someone wanted to see a closer up pic, so here it is..they are wonderful..and smells sooo good.....
found this kewl cabbage cutter that has been made into a candle holder...I love it hanging from the side of my cabinet....
Got this excellent picture at one of my favorite shops...thought it would look great in my half bath with my washboards....
My hubby is the crock collector...I could do with or without them, but he loves them and has a great collection throughout our home....so , here is his newest find...
look at this lil praire doll..she is so tiny...I think she looks great tucked in my old basket with another dolly...
here is a twig hive that I got from one of my favorite shops also.....
I couldnt resist this sweet lil bunny..isnt he cute? LOL

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful goodies ya got there Kath!..I Love when you go shopping..Your finds send me searching with inspiration
    {{HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful finds! I love that shelf in the first photo.

    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds! When I was antiquing a couple of times this week, I picked up so many slaw cutters. I want one but now that I see yours made into a candleholder-- I want one like that, lol! Awesome picture too! That will look great in your half-bath.

    ReplyDelete