Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Its beginning to look alot like christmas...keeping it simple

Hello, I have officially started my christmas decorating....here is a preview...Im keeping in plain and simple....LOL...I have not even started my trees yet...and still lots of tweaking to do....hope ya enjoy what I have done so far......















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































8 comments:

  1. I love all your SIMPLE Christmas decor....Such a cozy home...Happy Holidays
    Blessings
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are well on your way. Very nice Christmas displays. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl!! I love it and I'm so glad you are posting again!!! Love those stockings....did I see my name on the one on the right? LOL

    My favorite pic is the one with the snoman and greens and gingerbread in the basket...love that. Great displays!!


    Can't wait to see your trees....I know they will be beautiful!!

    Hugs,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks wonderfully prim! I love it all! I like how you use natural greens and berries everywhere too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your decorating is beautiful!
    Love all the Snowmen and that saltglaze crock is just beautiful.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete